1. Well hello there...


Did you know that 90% of bloggers find themselves in the depths of difficulty when writing blog post intros?


Yeah well I'm part of that 10%, that figured grabbing your attention with a witty quote would be a good idea.

If you're still reading then it worked - keep going! you made it this far...




This is me. With bedazzled eyebrows and a touch of my favourite Satin Mac lipstick. Not to mention this kimono that gives me life.

My name is Gabriella aka Gabby or Tutu (or @Gabadabers in the Snapchat sphere 👻) depending on the time and place I suppose, whatever you're into tbh, I'll vibe with what you're feeling. Thank you for stopping by. 

I have been meaning to start this forEVERI've finally decided to get my act together in this bustling blogosphere that we call life and launch my first proper Lifestyle blog. I say "proper" because I've had various Tumblr blogs for years now - it's a completely different platform.

I know I'm a tad fashionably late to the whole blogging party, but thats ok. Fashion, Beauty, Music and Travel are all bases that pretty much work cohesively in forming my Lifestyle. Those are the main headings in which my musings will indulge. That's what I'll pretty much be gushing about and dishing out on here, so you'll get full coverage on the juicy details which these aspects of my life entail. I have a passion for photography, art and style that I want to show you here on the Rose Gold Glam blog, as well as other things which relate to a well lived life. ✈️✨

I'm actually really quite excited to start this journey and everyone is invited to take a close look into my life and join me along the way. Here's to new beginnings...



I'd love to get to know any of you who start reading, so do leave me comments and questions on any of my other platforms! x

Social Media links can be found on my homepage;
Google+ : +Gabriella Liandu
Instagram : @gabriellaliandu
YouTube : Gabriella Liandu


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Total Blog Views

Blogroll

About

➵ Fashion | Beauty | Lifestyle

Just blogging my way through this bustling blogosphere we call life, join me on my journey!